1. A passport valid for a minimum of six months after visa’s expiration date and with at least 2 blank pages and a copy of its front page;
2. A printed visa application form FILLED IN ONLINE;
3. One recent passport size (color, 35mmx45mm, white background)photo glued to the indicated space at the application form.
4. Copies of your confirmed air/train tickets to and from Russia;
5. A valid visa (IF REQUIRED BY THAT COUNTRY) to the country you want to enter after leaving Russia;
6. A copy of your HKID or Hong Kong Visa.
Transit visa duration:
- 3 days (when travelling by air);
- 10 days (when travelling by rail);
Standard processing time of the application: 5 working days (6 for the U.S., U.K. and Australian citizens)
You do not need a transit visa to Russia if you don’t leave the transit zone of the airport.
Please check airport schemes below: