Single/double entry, duration of stay: up to 30 days.
List of the required documents:
1. Current passport which should be valid for a minimum of six months after visa’s expiration date and has at least 2 blank pages, and a copy of its front page;
2. A printed visa application form, filled in online at visa.kdmid.ru;
3. One recent passport size (3,5mmx4,5mm) photo glued to the indicated space on the application form.
4. Tourist confirmation document, issued by a travel agency or hotel in Russia, registered in the Unified Federal Registry of Tour Operators, signed by an authorized person (VISA SUPPORTING DOCUMENT).
5. (OPTIONAL, FOR EU, Australia and New Zealand citizens only) Insurance policy for the whole period of the stay in Russia (for EU-members, Australia and New Zealand only). The policy document should show the validity for the duration of the journey as well as indicate the geographical area coverage as worldwide/including Russia. Copies of insurance cards are not admissible. If covered by Company insurance, a signed letter on the Company letterhead clearly confirming the validity of the insurance in Russia for the entire duration of the journey would suffice.
8. One copy of valid HKID or Hong Kong Visa