Registration of adopted Russian children
In accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation Russian children adopted by foreign citizens must be registered at the Consulate General. To register your child, please submit to the Consulate General the following documents:
- original Russian passport your child used to enter the country;
- one passport-size picture of your child;
- notary certified copies of passports of parents;
- adoption certificate;
- birth certificate (issued after adoption);
- the Russian Court decree/decision on the adoption of your child.
Once the Consulate General receives all documents we shall place a registration stamp in your child’s passport.